At Midstate Battery we carry a variety of Battery Tender® products, including battery chargers, cable connectors, battery accessories, and lithium power sport batteries.
All of the Battery Tender® battery chargers sold at Midstate Battery are designed to fully charge and maintain a wide range of styles of lead acid batteries in ways that avoid the potential damaging effects that can be caused by most trickle chargers.
All Battery Tender® battery chargers have the following characteristics:
- Fully Automatic: At the end of the regular charger cycle, every Battery Tender® battery charger automatically switches its output voltage to a safe, storage or float level that eliminates the need to constantly check on the conditions of the battery.
- Full Output Power at Low AC Line Conditions: Battery Tender® battery chargers will deliver full output power with input AC line voltages as low as 90 VAC. (Excluding chargers with output current of 2 amps or less).
- Zero to Minimal Current Draw from Batteries: When the AC power is disconnected, most Battery Tender® battery chargers draw zero current from the battery. A few of the higher power models draw less than 1 milliamp from the battery.
- Compact, Lightweight Construction: At any given power level, Battery Tender® battery chargers offer some of the highest charging power density in the industry.
- Visual Indication of Charge State: Every Battery Tender® battery charger has some combination of colored lights to indicate the progress of charging.
Deltran Battery Tender's® line of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) engine start batteries sold at Midstate Battery are designed to replace Flooded, AGM, and Gel cell lead acid batteries in Power Sport applications such as Motorcycles, ATVs, Personal Water Craft, Lawn Mowers, Utility Vehicles, Scooters, and Dirt Bikes.
Battery Tender Brochure
Battery Tender Setup Chart
Looking for more information? Have a few questions about this product?
Call Midstate Battery today at (860) 243-0646 to speak with one of our battery specialists!