The Bulldog line of industrial batteries is made to fit all applications. At Midstate Battery, we carry this line, as well as their standard steel cased battery and rust and corrosion free plastic cased battery. The Bulldog plastic case battery eliminates all shorting, rust and painting from any battery operation, which reduces battery, lift truck and battery handling equipment maintenance. Stop by our office or call and speak with a specialist to learn more about the Bulldog line.
- Cube weight is 100% checked for more accurate plate weights and more uniform capacity
- Crows foot for a heavier strap and a better bond to the plate
- Moss shield is retained and is not allowed to float
- Sleeve separator for enhanced capacity
- Additional glass wrap on the positive plate for better capacity and life
- Unique formation complete with "discharge" and "equalization"
- Special steel tray design for packing maximizing life
- Special steel tray coating (piedmont epoxy) for better corrosion resistance
- Heaviest inter-cell connector in the industry
- Heaviest lead head in the industry
- All contact tips are sweat on not crimped
- Cable jacket is retained in the lead head with a special retaining ring
- Contact tip and cable jacket are covered with heat shrink tubing
- Packing for the battery creating a tight fit giving better life
Download Battery Specifications & Information:
Midstate Battery is New England’s leading, independently owned and operated battery specialist. Located just north of Hartford, CT, in Bloomfield, Midstate Battery is a one-stop-shop for all your battery needs. If we don’t have the exact battery you’re looking for, we’ll find it for you; because “Batteries for Everything” isn’t just a slogan, it’s a promise.