APC/UPS BACKUP BATTERIES
GP Series Features:
- Maintenance free
- Isolated seal makes for easy installation - can be put in horizontal, vertical and sideways
- No dangerous gassing
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability
- Low resistance makes recharge easy and energy output more remarkable
- Container and cover are made of flame retardant plastic
- Cycle or standby (or float) use
- High rate discharge construction
- Deep discharge recoverability
GPL Series APPLICATIONS
- Portable VTR/TV, tape recorders, radios, etc.
- Power tools, lawn mowers, vacuum cleaners
- Cameras and photographic equipment
- Portable personal computers, word processors, portable terminals, etc.
- Portable measuring equipment
- Portable telephone sets
- Various power toys and hobby equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Communications and electric equipment
- Emergency lighting equipment
- Fire alarms and security systems
- Various telemeter equipment
- Office computers, microcomputers, and other office automation equipment
- Robots, control equipment, and other factory automation equipment
- UPS power supply
- Emergency power supply in power generation plants and substations.
Solar Cell Power Generation
- Water pumping systems
- Portable power supplies
- Small town power systems
Download Specification Sheets
Looking for more information? Do you have questions about these products?
Call Midstate Battery today at (860) 243-0646 to speak with one of our battery specialists!