APC/UPS BACKUP BATTERIES
MU Series Features:
- Space-saving design
- Batteries are housed in an iron frame, reducing installation space by 40%
- No need for racks
- Easy installation
- Since two to six cells are housed in a universal, stackable, mono-block iron frame it reduces the time and amount of manpower during installation.
- Capacity from 500Ah to 9,000Ah available by parallel connections
- Increased flexibility for larger scalable systems which can grow with your power requirements
- Improved corrosion resistant grids
- Our newly developed lead-calcium-tin alloy greatly reduces grid corrosion resulting in extended life (15-20 year life expectancy in float service at 20-25°C ambient temperature).
- Recombinant environment
- Equalization charges are not required, reducing maintenance and labor costs
MU Series APPLICATIONS
- Telecommunications Systems
- Central Offices
- CO, MTSO, CEV, HUTS, Signal repeaters, and Microwave sites
- Switch gear and control
- Emergency power supply in power generation plants and substations
- Power load leveling
- Turbine power plants
- Solar battery systems
Download Specification Sheets
Looking for more information? Do you have questions about these products?
Call Midstate Battery today at (860) 243-0646 to speak with one of our battery specialists!