APC/UPS BACKUP BATTERIES
XHRL Series Features:
- Extreme energy density, small footprint, increased power (15% to 20% above standard high-rate batteries).
- Innovative plate structure greatly increases energy/density ratios.
- New paste formula increases active surface area.
- Proprietary electrolyte additives.
- Thermally bonded casing.
- TIG terminal welds.
- Flame-arresting vents.
- Highly durable safety valve.
- Increased current delivery for high-rate discharge.
- Up to 50% greater resistance to grid growth under optimal temperature.
- Reduced internal resistance for superior performance.
- Uniform plate formation for consistent capacity.
- No-spill design.
- Useable in any orientation.
- Maintenance free.
- Low self-discharge.
XHRL Series APPLICATIONS
- UPS power supply
- Workstation UPS
- Emergency Lighting equipment
- Precision instrumentation
- Fire alarms and security systems
- Communications and electrical systems
- Office computers, microcomputers and OA equipment
- Robots, control equipment and other FA equipment
- Emergency power supply in power plants and substations
- Portable measuring equipment
- Cameras and photographic equipment
- Various toys and hobby equipment
Download Specification Sheets
Looking for more information? Do you have questions about these products?
Call Midstate Battery today at (860) 243-0646 to speak with one of our battery specialists!