At Midstate Battery, we carry Lifeline’s entire line of sealed AGM batteries for Marine/RV applications.
Lifeline batteries have earned global recognition as the premium sealed AGM battery technology. Professionals from a multitude of industries have benefited first hand from the overwhelming success rate of these batteries, available in Deep Cycle and Starting.
LIFELINE MARINE/RV BATTERY BENEFITS
- Superior Construction: Aircraft class cell construction; lowest internal resistance that provides high repeated cranking current.
- Unmatched Life-Cycles: When discharged to the BCI recommended 50%, Lifeline batteries provide nearly 1000 life cycles, which is significantly more than other technologies.
- Rapid Recharge: Lifeline Batteries facilitate a significant increase in recharge rate, with amazingly high current limitations when you properly regulate the charging voltage.
- Low Self Discharge: Lifeline Batteries self discharge around 2% per month vs. 10% for other batteries.
- Maintenance Free: With proper charging, Lifeline Batteries require no maintenance. Lifeline Batteries do NOT accept addition of water nor do they corrode their surroundings.
- Safety First: During normal charging conditions there is no dangerous gassing.
- Mil-Spec: Lifeline battery construction has passed extensive military shock and vibration requirements.
- Eliminate Dangerous Gassing: Lifeline provides safety even during severe overcharging as the batteries produce less than 2% hydrogen gas by volume (4.1% is required for flammability in air).
- Long Service Life: Lifeline batteries currently installed in Marine and RV applications are providing a life span ranging from 5 to 8 years under routine use. Daily and intensive applications also see 3-8 years of use depending on depth of discharge.
- Solid Warranty: Lifeline Batteries offers one of the best warranties in the industry with our 5-year pro-rated and a one-year free replacement.
Click on image(s) below to download Lifeline Brochures/Specs:
Looking for more information? Do you have questions about these products?
Call Midstate Battery today at (860) 243-0646 to speak with one of our battery specialists!