Yuasa AGM Powersport Batteries
Do you spend more time outside than you do indoors? Do you find yourself racing on the dirt track, jumping the waves, or driving over snow covered trails? Well, then the Yuasa powersport battery may be just what you’re looking for.
At Midstate Battery, we carry a variety of Yuasa sizes and capacities for every powersport application, including: motorcycle, snowmobiles, scooters, all terrain vehicles, and personal watercraft. Stop in or call the office at (860) 243-0646 to speak with one of our battery specialists and learn more about our Yuasa batteries and products.
GYZ Series Powersport Battery Features:
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) separators with superior grid and component designs
- Improved charge recovery capability from a deeply discharged condition
- Longer shelf life
- Improved life cycle performance
- Extreme vibration resistance
- Supplied “Factory Activated” (non-spillable)
- Heavy duty, flush mounted terminals. Patent pending embedded brass nut
- Upgrade for customized motorcycles requiring the best performance
High Performance/ AGM Powersport Battery Features:
- All the features of a standard AGM battery plus increased power
- H Series: Increased Power – up to 30% more cranking amps
- YTZ Series: Small size, lightweight, huge power
AGM Powersport Battery Features:
- Maintenance Free. No need to add water but periodic charging required when not in use
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Separators – an advanced battery technology that eliminates the need to ever add water
- Non-spillable – all acid is absorbed in special plates and AGM separators
- Advanced lead-calcium technology – holds its specific gravity more than 3 times longer than conventional lead antimony batteries
- Available “Factory Activated” or “Dry with an Acid Pack”
Download Yuasa Specification Guides:
Looking for more information? Do you have questions about these products?
Call Midstate Battery today at (860) 243-0646 to speak with one of our battery specialists!